1. Medlar tea. Medlar tea has an efficacy in nourishing kidney and liver, moistening lung, improving eyesight, strengthening physique, and improving fatigue. It is especially suitable for relieving eye fatigue caused by long-term use of computer. Its effect is apparent so long as we stick to drinking wolf berry tea.
2. Chrysanthemum tea. Chrysanthemum is conducive to removing heat from liver and improving eyesight, with a certain therapeutic effect on eye strain, headache and high blood pressure. We can feel its effect obviously if we can hold on brewing chrysanthemum tea for 3 months after lunch every day. Besides, it tastes better to add a little honey into it.
3. Rose tea. Rose is helpful for cooling blood, invigorating complexion, nourishing liver, and moistening dry skin. And it smells sweet and fragrant, so it is good for improving bad breath. Furthermore, it is great for promoting digestion and reducing fat, so it is the best to drink it after a meal. It is noted that it is not suitable for people with constipation because of its convergent effect.
4. Plum blossom tea. Plum blossom in winter is beneficial to removing heat from the liver, improving eyesight, and relieving sore-throat. Regular drinking of it can treat headache, sore throat, bad breath and other symptoms. It is of great benefits to drink it with boiled water.
5. Honeysuckle tea. This flower is great for clearing away heat, detoxifying, nourishing liver, and relieving sore-throat, with a certain therapeutic effect in treating viral cold, acute or chronic tonsillitis, periodontics and other diseases. It is good for us to drink it frequently.
6. Apple tea. It has an amazing effect on relieving headache. How to: slice an apple; simmer it into a soup with water; filter the soup and drink the soup every day. You can feel apparently within ten days.
7. Lemon tea. This tea contributes to supplementing Qi and resolving phlegm, eliminating fatigue, relieving headache, clearing away the liver-fire and nourishing stomach. It is also very simple. How to: add 2~3 pieces of fresh lemon with 1g salt into right amount of hot boiled water. In case of its bitter, we’d better drink it up immediately. It won’t do any damages on our stomach to drink it before or after a meal.